A coworker of mine is selling his 2010 Mazdaspeed3. It is 100% stock — perfect for those who are looking for a MS3 for autocross duty. A bunch of service records, three sets of wheels included, and it’s in the best color, red. Price is $10k.
Link to the Craigslist ad:
2010 Mazdaspeed3 Red with black interior 118.000 miles 100% stock and unmolested
- New battery, brakes (Akebono), rotors, front struts, rear shocks and springs, front lower control arms
- Adult owned and well maintained, only oil used is Royal Purple 5w30 and all receipts for every repair and maintenance service provided
- Comes with aftermarket wheels and one set of tires and original Mazdaspeed3 wheels that have been verified straight and true (3 sets of wheels in total)
- 4 steel wheels and 2 Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires included
- Bra, extra set of mats, cargo net, two sets of keys and new key fobs
- 6spd manual trans and 4 cyl turbo engine does not burn or leak oil
- No accidents, daily driver for 8 years, so the normal wear and paint chips are included
- Original spacesaver spare and tools
- Paint touch-up kit included
- Garage kept, never raced, never abused
- NOT a show car, it was my daily driver, selling it because I now have 2 company cars and we do not need it.
In addition to the photos in the ad, my coworker sent me some more pictures after the car got detailed last week.